Own a Business?
We’re a Roofing Contractor You Can Rely On
If you own a warehouse, industrial building, apartment complex, strip mall, restaurant, office building or some other commercial enterprise, keeping a sound roof overhead must be a priority. Making sure you have a roof that is watertight and wind-resistant will help protect the structural integrity of your building as well as your assets.
Very large buildings and flat roofs pose special challenges for roofers. Bell Top Roofing is a roofing contractor experienced in repairing and installing all types of commercial roofing, including:
- Thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) roofing. TPO has only been on the market for a little more than two decades, but it now accounts for more than 50 percent of the single-ply roofs installed. Many companies choose this single-pry membrane roofing because it is:
- Incredibly strong
- Heat-, UV- and fungal-resistant.
- Ethylene propylene diene terpolymer (EPDM). This very durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane is ideal for low-slope buildings. It is available in black and white.
- Modified bitumen (MB) roofing. With five layers of protection, MB can stand up to harsh environmental conditions and is a good fit for flat roofing systems.
- Asphalt shingles. These are waterproof, resilient and affordable.
Repair or Replace?
We’ll inspect your roof and give you an honest assessment of what we find. In many cases, repairs will suffice. If there is extensive damage or wear-and-tear to your roof, we’ll give you options for roof replacement materials, based on the type, size and configuration of your roof. If you choose Bell Top Roofing to install your new roof, you’ll get expert craftsmanship and a fast installation that does not interfere with your business operations or affect your employees or customers.